So that is a no then…
Olly Murs has revealed that Simon Cowell attempted to pinch him from The Voice so he could return to The X Element.
The 34-year-old admitted on Thursday’s edition of This Morning that he turned down Simon’s give since he wanted to stay loyal to his new show.
Study Far more CELEBRITY NEWS
Far more: Olly Murs leaves fans in hysterics as he strips down to tiny pants and dances in the snow
He told hosts Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield: ‘Last year he attempted to tease me back and I mentioned to him “I just enjoy The Voice as well a great deal.
‘When I was presenting [X Factor] The Voice came out, I wasn’t viewed as as a judge on the X Element and then it came up that I could be a judge on The Voice so I went for it.’
Olly also appeared to throw shade at the show that produced him a star, saying he thinks it is about time it took a break.
He added: ‘If they are going to take a break with the show I feel it is a fantastic point to do, I feel they need to have that.
‘It does need to have a small break from what it is carrying out but I feel Simon has observed that.
‘I enjoy the show, I constantly have, but I felt that some thing wasn’t clicking on the show, it desires some thing distinct and hopefully this does that.’
Olly’s opinion comes right after Simon revealed that he is resting the usual format this year in favour of celebrity and all-stars versions.
‘The time feels proper, and it will be a enormous modify. We haven’t precisely confirmed the dates or the order of the shows, but basically there are going to be two versions of X Element operating this year,’ Simon told The Sun.
‘I feel and hope the panel will be the similar. I’m actually speaking to Robbie tonight since he’s been busy, I’ve been filming, so I’ll have far more news once more on that quickly.’