In just 4 days, NOLA will be host to The BUKU Project when much more for the fest’s 2019 edition. Get your BUKREWE prepared with our festival essentials!
Amidst the wealthy cultural backdrop of New Orleans, The BUKU Project returns to Mardis Gras Globe for its eighth year operating. With a lineup consisting of a smorgasbord of artists and musical genres, BUKU 2019 is positive to kick off spring festival season with a bang.
Even though only two days, this festival is positive to maintain you busy with some epic sets and late evening performances you surely will not want to miss out on. To get you prepped for the festival this weekend, we’ve compiled the info on prohibited things, bag policy, and much more to assist you have a smooth trip. Verify it out beneath and let us know who you are most excited to see in the comments!
Associated: Get pumped up for BUKU 2019 with our specially curated Spotify playlist!
The BUKU Project 2019 – Important Information:
Date: March 22-23, 2019
Place: Mardis Gras Globe, New Orleans, LA, 70130
Age: 17+ – Should bring a government-issued photo ID
Hours: 2pm – midnight, Friday & Saturday
Facebook Occasion Web page: RSVP Right here
Tickets: All tickets for BUKU 2019 are officially sold out.
The BUKU Project 2019 – Set Occasions:
Download the BUKU 2019 app for iOS or Android to program out your schedule!
Friday, three/22 Set Occasions:
Saturday, three/23 Set Occasions:
The BUKU Project 2019 – Festival Map:
The BUKU Project 2019 – Prohibited Things:
- No illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia. (All prescriptions ought to be in original packaging and match the name on your ID)
- No outdoors meals or beverages
- No overnight camping
- No fireworks or sparklers
- No glow sticks
- No aerosol items, air horns or noisemakers of any sort
- No drones or remote controlled toys of any sort
- No inflatables more than 36″ when inflated
- No lawn chairs and/or patio chairs of any sort (such as inflatables)
- No coolers, baskets and/or big bags
- No glass of any sort such as bottles, jars, pipes
- No smoking inside any of the indoor facilities on-web site
- No open cigarette packs or chapstick (sealed containers preferably travel size for other cosmetic things will make sure a smoother entry as almost everything is topic to search.)
- No open e-cigarette mods (all vape mods ought to be empty with a sealed bottle of vape juice). Disposable e-cigs are ok
- No video cameras, audio-recording devices, or specialist grade cameras (detachable lenses)
- No tripods or selfie sticks
- No weapons or something that can be applied as a weapon
- No poi, employees, wands, whips. Hula hoops up to 36″ wide are ok
- No private protection devices such as mace or tasers
- No tailgating in parking lots
- No musical instruments or drums
- No tents, sleeping bags, or tarps
- No flagpoles or totems, or something else that may well block someone’s view
- No animals (with the exception of service animals and tiny horses pre-authorized by BUKU)
- No stuffed animals
- No bicycles, skateboards, scooters, hoverboards, segways, or private motorized automobiles unless an ADA authorized device
- No squirt guns, toy guns, or something else that resembles a weapon
- No jewelry with spikes or studs
- No laser pens/pointers
- No gas masks, pacifiers, handcuffs or chains
- No big umbrellas
- No promotional or sample items
- No paint, sharpies, or permanent markers – leave that stuff to the graffiti artists!
- No culturally insensitive, racist, or discriminatory outfits, headdresses, face paint or accessories. Please make contact with [email protected] with any precise queries
- No undesirable attitudes or negativity. Really like your BUKU neighbor!
Official Bag Policy:
Added Strategies for BUKU 2019:
- Only head to the festival when you are prepared to keep and celebration! There will be no re-entry for GA and GA+ pass holders, which means when you exit the festival you will not be permitted to re-enter. There is limitless re-entry for VIP, VIP 21+, As well BUKU VIP pass holders.
- Download the app to register your wristband! It is mandatory to register your BUKU wristband.
- Be cautious with your wristband! Lost, stolen, or tampered-with wristbands will not be replaced.
- Do not want to carry your stuff about? Rent a locker! A restricted quantity of lockers are accessible to rent through the BUKU ticketing web page.
- Will need to go to the box workplace? BUKU box workplace hours are 12pm-7pm on Thursday, three/21 and 1pm-11pm on Friday, three/22 and Saturday, three/23.
- Have exciting, be secure, and make memories with your BUKREWE!
Reminder To Thoughts Your Belongings:
However, numerous men and women have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses, and other valuables throughout this festival season. Whilst this tiny quantity of undesirable apples in the bunch does not define an complete crowd, there are opportunistic men and women who come to these events to take benefit of unsuspecting partygoers and it is vital to be mindful of your valuables whilst at CRSSD Festival.
Searching for recommendations to maintain your belongings secure? Verify our post highlighting some concepts!
Comply with The BUKU Project on Social Media:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram