Join Bombshell for a rousing discussion of the fathomless train wreck that is Brexit and the escalating lack of predictability of the upcoming Israeli elections. Think it or not, China trade talks are not going as nicely as they may possibly, as we go over in “It’s Aghast.” In White Home mayhem, President Trump issued a tremendous press release on the fourth or fifth defeat of ISIL with some bombast and a tiny common life guidance, when recognizing the normally illegal Israeli annexation of the Golan Heights, crapping on his personal North Korea policy, and placing out a DOA defense spending budget. We’re all fine right here, how are you?
- Ana Swanson, “Trump Administration Strikes Tougher Stance Ahead of China Speak,” New York Instances, March 22, 2019
- Ian Austen, “What’s Going on Amongst Canada and China? Our Authorities Share Their Thoughts,” New York Instances, March 22, 2019
- Yen Nee Lee, “A Trade Deal Could Come in Weeks, But it Will not Get rid of ‘Contentious’ Problems, Says Former US Diplomat,” CNBC, March 24, 2019
- Audit of the Division of the Treasury Forfeiture Fund’s Monetary Statements for Fiscal Years 2018 and 2017
- Kathy Gilsinan, “The ‘Caliphate’ Is Dead, but Americans Could possibly Not Be Any Safer,” Atlantic, March 23, 2019
- Tamara Cofman Wittes and Ilan Goldenberg, “Trump’s Golan Fiasco: Recognizing the Disputed Territory Will not Aid Israel. But It Will Reverberate All More than the Planet,” Politico, March 22, 2019
Created by Tre Hester