The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of August 12-16, 2019
Did you miss some of this week’s best stories in the metal planet? Catch up under:
- We’ve heard Tool’s complete new album Worry Inoculum. This is what it sounds like.
- An individual named the cops on Torn the Fuck Apart since the band looked “suspicious” sitting in their van in the parking lot of a Walmart.
- Bam Margera was arrested in a Los Angeles hotel just after escaping from rehab.
- Iron Maiden are nonetheless earning mad loot.
- Slayer have their personal NASCAR Chevy now.
- Dragonforce and bassist Frédéric Leclercq have parted strategies YouTuber Stevie T. will fill in.
- James Hetfield blames ear fatigue for the lack of bass on …And Justice for All.
- A fan died at a Slipknot concert just after moshing.
- Mr. Bungle: Reunited and it feels so very good!
- This Godzilla-shaped ESP guitar charges much more than $50,000.
See ya subsequent week, everybody.
The post Initial Impressions of the New Tool Album, Torn the Fuck Apart Profiled by the Police, and A lot more Stories You May perhaps Have Missed This Week appeared very first on MetalSucks.