The Demand Expressions metric draws from a wide assortment of information sources, which includes video streaming, social media activity, photo sharing, blogging, commenting on fan and critic rating platforms, and downloading and streaming through peer-to-peer protocols and file sharing internet sites.
Nothing at all has or will cease STRANGER Factors anytime quickly. The Netflix series continues to produce more than 140 million expressions, 86 million much more than Amazon’s THE BOYS.
Though a new episode has not been made in years, NBCU’s THE Workplace collected more than 40.five million expressions. The sitcom continues to do nicely, streaming on Netflix.
- 144.12 million – Stranger Factors (Netflix)
- 58.27 million – The Boys (Amazon)
- 50.24 million – Orange is the New Black (Netflix)
- 36.94 million – Mindhunter (Netflix)
- 36.10 million – 13 Factors Why (Netflix)
- 32.24 million – The Handmaid’s Tale (Amazon)
- 30.10 million – Titans (DC Universe)
- 25.49 million – Lucifer (Netflix)
- 25.22 million – Young Justice (DC Universe)
- 19.89 million – Star Trek: Discovery (Amazon)
- 73.08 million – SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon)
- 61.25 million – Game of Thrones (HBO)
- 57.23 million – WWE Monday Evening Raw (USA Network)
- 49.43 million – The Flash (CW)
- 45.53 million – The Walking Dead (AMC)
- 40.54 million – The Workplace (NBCU)
- 39.93 million – Reside PD (A&E)
Supply: Parrot Analytics