[ad_1]

Date published: Thursday 3rd October 2019 11:55

Manchester United are utilizing interest in other strikers as a smokescreen for their primary January striker target, although Liverpool and Tottenham have learnt what a midfield recruit would expense, according to Thursday’s European papers.

 

SOLSKJAER’S Best STRIKER TARGET IS PIATEK 

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has told Manchester United to prioritise a move for AC Milan marksman  Krzysztof Piatek in January, a report claims.

The United manager is in the hunt for a new striker when the transfer window reopens and has been linked with the likes of Duvan Zapata, Mario Mandzukic and Moussa Dembele amongst other people.

Nevertheless, Calciomercato reckons reported interest in the trio is acting as a smokescreen for an below-the-radar transfer swoop for AC Milan striker Piatek.

The Pole is at present going via some thing of a goalscoring drought with just one particular strike in open play in his final 12 games – and that has led to speak that Milan could be prepared to sell him to the highest bidder when the transfer window reopens.

Regardless of this, reports claimed earlier in the week that Barcelona want the Poland international to replace Luis Suarez – the latter of which was tipped for a sensational return to Liverpool as a outcome.

Nevertheless it seems they are not alone in their pursuit, as according to reports on both Pianeta Milan and Calciomercato.it, United are also keen and are readying an opening bid of €40m (£35.6m) and could go as higher as €50m (£44.5m) to land their man.

Regardless of his current troubles, Piatek boasts an superb goalscoring record with 82 objectives in 204 appearances – a strike price of a notch each and every two.four outings – and it is believed his style would be effectively suited to the English game.

 

Get the most up-to-date personalised Red Devils items on our new TEAMtalk Man Utd shop!

 

AND THE REST

Dinamo Zagreb have set an asking cost of €35m – €40m for Spain U21 star Dani Olmo amid interest from Liverpool, Tottenham, AC Milan, Atletico Madrid and Valencia (Marca)

Dani Olmo TEAMtalk

Tottenham are prepared to break their transfer record to sign €70m-rated Federico Bernardeschi from Juventus as they appear to strengthen their attack in January (Calciomercato)

Actual Madrid are searching to offload each Mariano Diaz and Brahim Diaz in January in order to pave the way for a raid on Tottenham for Christian Eriksen (Objective Italy)

Atalanta president Antonio Percassi has rubbished claims star striker Duvan Zapata could be lured away by Manchester United in January, amid claims of a €50m method (Bergamo Television)

Barcelona scouts paid unique interest to Inter Milan trio Milan Skriniar, Stefano Sensi and Lautaro Martinez through their clash on Wednesday – with all 3 players on their transfer radar (Calciomercato)

Barcelona midfielder Frenkie De Jong has expressed regret that he is no longer playing with former Ajax teammate Matthijs De Ligt and says he was desperate for him to join him at the Nou Camp this summer time (Mundo Deportivo)

Chelsea winger Willian has set his heart on a move to Juventus at the finish of the season on a cost-free transfer, exactly where he would hyperlink up with fellow Brazilians Douglas Costa and Alex Sandro (Calciomercato)

Actual Madrid defender Nacho Fernandez has been ruled out till late December with knee ligament harm (Mundo Deportivo)

Lazio forward Joaquin Correa now has a €80m release clause in his new contract in an work to retain him out of the clutches of Europe’s greatest sides (Corriere dello Sport)

Arsenal have learnt they could sign RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano for a reduced charge subsequent summer time when the release clause inserted in his contract decreases (L’Equipe)

Beijing Sinobo Guoan and Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao have observed efforts to sign Gabigol rejected by the player. The Brazilian striker is nevertheless owned by Inter Milan in spite of him becoming on loan back in his homeland with Flamengo (Gazzetta dello Sport)

Juventus have scheduled contract renewal talks with 32-year-old midfielder Blaise Matuidi, with the France player’s deal expiring subsequent summer time (Calciomercato)

Juventus vice-chairman Pavel Nedved has reportedly been asked by head coach Maurizio Sarri to start function on a €75m deal to lure N’Golo Kante away from Chelsea (several)

Antoine Griezmann admits it is ‘difficult’ for him and Barcelona teammate Lionel Messi to come to be close as neither of them speak a lot (Marca)

Chelsea are keen to sign Monaco’s French centre-back Benoit Badiashile, 18, if the Blues overturn their transfer ban (Le 10 Sport)

Napoli winger Dries Mertens has mentioned that it is also early to “rule something out” as regards his future amid rumours linking the player with a move to Manchester United (Voetbal Sport/Magazine)

 

























[ad_2]