Headed to Secret Project this weekend? Get ready to party with all the essential festival details!
This weekend, Secret Project will return to Downtown Los Angeles for its sophomore edition. Armed with a lineup that is filled to the brim with some of the hottest underground artists in the scene, this year’s installment is sure to have attendees shuffling all weekend-long. From the ever-experimental Four Tet to the ever exciting Ben UFO, we can’t wait to get down and pay homage to the beats coming directly from the underground.
Before you head to the fest, you’ll want to read up on all the essential info, which we’ve conveniently outlined for you below! From set times to the do’s and don’ts of Secret Project, we’ve covered it all. Read on to check it out and leave us a comment letting us know who you’re most excited to see this weekend!
Just decided to attend? You’re in luck as tickets are available through Secret Project’s website. Snag yours before it’s too late!
Secret Project 2019 Essential Info:
Dates: October 12 – 13, 2019
Hours: 2pm – 11pm, Daily
Venue Address: 1756 Naud St., Downtown Los Angeles
Tickets: Purchase HERE
Facebook Event Page: RSVP HERE
Secret Project 2019 Set Times:
Secret Project 2019 Festival and Parking Maps:
Secret Project 2019 Do’s & Don’ts:
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO E-liquid or E-juice of any kind (a selection of premium liquids from a variety of name-brand vendors will be available inside the venue)
- NO Eye drops
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers and air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at first aid station)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapons or weapon accessories of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Cigarettes and lighters (cigarettes must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed at entry)
- YES E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry—no E-liquid or E-juice of any kind will be permitted)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hula hoops—including LED hoops
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- YES Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- YES Juuls (one sealed Juul Pod OK at entry)
- YES LED whips, pois & orbitals
- YES Lip balm & gloss (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids, etc.)
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Reusable water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Selfie sticks
- YES Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Wet wipes (must be sealed at entry)
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.
Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
You must be 21+ to enter. A valid photo ID is required.
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
Unacceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
Reminder To Mind Your Belongings:
Unfortunately, many people have reported pickpockets, bag slashings, and theft of wallets, smartphones, purses and other valuables during this festival season. While this small number of bad apples in the bunch doesn’t define an entire crowd, there are opportunistic people who come to these events to take advantage of unsuspecting partygoers and it’s important to be mindful of your valuables while at Secret Project 2019.
Looking for tips to keep your belongings safe? Check our post highlighting some ideas!
Connect with Secret Project Festival on Social Media: