A new chart of media information is obtainable, this for the TWITCH platform, primarily based on total viewership for the previous 30 days.
If you are unfamiliar with TWITCH, its is a video streaming platform, presently owned by Amazon, with its roots in video game streaming. Now you can come across channels on music, inventive content material and “reality” style streams.
All numbers are from the previous 30 days and this is a snapshot of that time-frame.
Top rated 10 Channels (typical concurrent viewers for the final 30 days):
- 87,100 viewers – Riot Games
- 59,000 viewers – Fortnite
- 49,100 viewers – LCK_Korea
- 39,700 viewers – Tfue
- 37,100 viewers – Asmongold
- 33,200 viewers – MontanaBlack88
- 31,800 viewers – Rubius
- 29,400 viewers – GarenaTW
- 27,800 viewers – RocketLeague
- 27,400 viewers – Dota2RuHub
The channel with the most hours watch is Riot Games with 23. million.
Biggest followers development is TheGrefg with +637,000
Ninja still dominates in total followers, with 14.7 million, almost 7.five million extra than #two Tfue.